(the compulsory fees charged by the training provider), research materials (eg, publications, computer, travel) and costs that are living but you will need to pay it straight straight right back.
You may not need a Student Loan for course fees if you can get fees-free study.
Nevertheless you’ll still have to make an application for a student-based loan if you would like course-related expenses or residing costs.
Whom can have it
To have a learning student loan, you have to be either:
- A fresh Zealand resident or
- Ordinarily resident in New Zealand and either:
- Happen located in brand brand New Zealand for at the very least 36 months, and
- Have actually held a residence course visa for 36 months, or
- Be described as a refugee or person that is protected or
- Be sponsored into brand new Zealand by some body in your loved ones whom, during the time you’re sponsored, ended up being a refugee or protected individual.